Glynn County Court House (Old)
Glynn County Courthouse Brunswick, Georgia
The Historic Glynn County Courthouse was built in 1907 and is located on the four-acre block, Magnolia Square, at Union Street and G Street. The Glynn County Courthouse marks the northern boundary of Brunswick’s Old Town District that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Within the same block are the new county courthouse, completed in 1991, and a park. The Old Glynn County Courthouse Park hosts a memorial to World War Two merchant marine veterans.
Related: Old Town District
To advertise on this web site, call Todd Gwynn at (912) 399-0209.