Good Sheperd Episcopal Church Cemetery
Pennick Road Churches Glynn County, Georgia Good Shepherd Episcopal Church was founded in 1894. The Good Shepherd Parochial School was established next door in 1902. Deaconess Anna E. B. Alexander who was ordained in 1907 and is the first black Episcopal deaconess founded the church. She was buried on the church grounds. Good Shepherd is just south of Jerusalem Church on Pennick Road. It is a frame, front gable church with round arch windows and a pyramidal roof steeple built during the 1910s.
To advertise on this web site, call Todd Gwynn at (912) 399-0209.