171 Old Plantation Road
Jekyll Island GA 31527
John Eugene DuBignon once owned Jekyll Island. He built a farmhouse. During the early days of the Club, it would house the Club’s Superintendent and overflow guests. It was built in the stick style with Queen Anne details. It features a wrap around porch, a second floor porch, gabled roof, and is made of clapboard and batten. The cottage was moved from Sans Souci site to current site in 1896. It is located at 171 Old Plantation Road within the Jekyll Island Club Historic District.
To advertise on this web site, call Todd Gwynn at (912) 399-0209.