Throughout Brunswick & The Golden Isles, in themes both sacred and historic, are found beautiful works of stained glass. Examples include: King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort - St. Simons Island Historic island sites are depicted in arched pictorial windows, created in 1940, in the oceanside Delegal Room of the Resort. Faith Chapel - Historic District - Jekyll Island This small church, built in 1904, has a number of inspiring stained glass windows. Most notable is the window bearing the signature of Louis Tiffany. Lovely Lane Chapel - Epworth by the Sea - St. Simons Island This small chapel was built in 1880 by Anson Dodge. In the early 1900s the windows were removed and stored at Christ Church while the structure was used for non-religious purposes, and re-installed in the 1940s. Christ Church - St. Simons Island Built in 1884 by the Dodge family, this historic church possesses numerous stained glass windows of great beauty. The oldest, "Confession of St. Peter," was created by Mayer & Company of Munich, Germany in 1899. One window is attributed to Louise Tiffany. St. Paul's AME Church - Brunswick, Georgia Brunswick's oldest black church has a handsome example of stained glass believed to have been commissioned by its members in 1922.
Other examples may be viewed at: The Cloister Hotel's Spanish Lounge, Sea Island; The Jekyll Island Club Hotel, Jekyll Island; St. Mark's Episcopal (including one Tiffany window), Brunswick; St. Anathasius Episcopal Church, Brunswick; Beth Tefilloh Synagogue, Brunswick; First United Methodist Church, Brunswick.